Wednesday, February 2, 2011

There's A First For Everything - Even Awards!

First off, Happy Humpday AND Groundhog day everyone! Hope that your week is going well!

Next, I'd like to apologize to my friend Aimee, who alerted me to the fact that she's passed on an award for my blog, and here we are, Wednesday, and I am only NOW getting it put up. Oops, sorry Aimee! Please do go and check out her blog!

I've been given my very first blog award, woohoo! It's an award given to us smaller type blogs that aren't very well known yet and to get our word 'out there'. Thanks so much Aime! Here's what my award looks like:

With this award also come some "obligations" (which you need to follow too, if you accept the award ;)):
1.) I need to link to the person who gave me this award .
2.) I have to let the person who gave me this blog award that I accept it
3.) I have to post a Blog Love image in my blog post (see above)
4.) I have to pick 3-5 of my favourite blogs and pass the award to them; I also need to link to these blogs in my post.

There's one rule about choosing your favourite blogs, and that is:
Dear Bloggers the aim of this award is that we bring unknown good blogs to light.
so I ask that you do not pass this award to fellow bloggers who have more than 3000 followers.
 
I would like to pass this award on to the following people:
 
I unfortunately don't have many blogs right now that I follow *or have people following me* as I haven't spent much time on here, but as I find more, I will add them to the list.


1 comment: