Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Surprises Come In Small Packages & Last Forever.

Happy Tuesday to anyone reading! Here's hoping your week is going relatively well! It's only -10C here today which is a WONDERFUL change from the -30 and colder we've had all weekend. It's also nice and sunny and blue skys today, so glad to see it, I was getting tired of the drabby greyness.

So as you've guessed from the title of my blog, this is all about surprises. The other day I found out that I'm pregnant with my 5th child! Some have asked me how I feel about it, and honestly, I can't really answer it. My emotions and feelings are all over the place. I'm also worried about what people will say, but that's only because my youngest is 8 months old. I know it's my life, and I know people have children that close together all the time, but I don't like having to listen to mean things being said. I'm doing my best to not worry about it, and I know it's coming but it's just something that's in the back of my mind, you know? Anyways, I'm hoping that all my mixed feelings and emotions settle soon so that I can start to enjoy being pregnant. My last one I didn't enjoy very much mainly because I was in pain from about 4 months on and I was sooo miserable. There were other things that went on through the course of the pregnancy too but I'm not going to get into that. 

I will keep everyone updated with the progress and will see about adding a ticker on here somewhere. Remember, this blogging thing is all new to me so it may be a while before I figure out things lol.

Well, just thought I'd share my news. Please if any of my readers are friends with me on Facebook, I ask that you NOT say anything there as friends and family aren't going to know for some time. We've decided that my forum friends and my one best friend are the only people who are going to know till we're ready to break the news. Thanks in advance.

Have a wonderful week. 

Till next time.

Kristina.

No comments:

Post a Comment