Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Babies & Furniture. It's The Year Of New.

Happy Tuesday to everyone! I know it's yet again been a while since I last wrote but I have been so sick! This baby has been kicking my butt. If I'm not feeling really sick, I'm bent over the toilet spewing my gutts to the toilet gods. It's worse this time around than with my first 4!

I'm sure some of you may be wondering, wow I wonder if it's twins to be that sick. The answer, is no. There is definately only ONE baby in there. I had an early ultrasound to check for any causes on the pains I've been having and it was confirmed that there's only 1 baby bean in there. I also found out that I'm a week behind in what my due date was. Instead of September 21st, it's now around the 28th/29th. I won't know for sure what it is till my next appt on the 25th of this month.

Other than that, all is well here. We decided to buy new furniture with our income tax this year. We're getting a 3 piece set - couch, chair, loveseat in chocolate brown microsuede fabric. We also are getting new end tables and a coffee table. A couple weeks ago hubby got his late Christmas gift - his 32' LCD LG Tv, to go with the LG Blu Ray player I got him for Christmas. And, since I'm pregnant, he bought me a laptop so I have something to use in the hospital. The delivering hospital is 45 mins away so it's not like he can just come and visit whenever, and I don't see many visitors anyways, so it tends to get really lonely. Sure I love looking at the baby, holding, snuggling, talking and of course, taking pics but after a while it's nice to be able to connect to the real world, know what I mean? Anyways, At least now I can check in on Facebook or my forums that I'm apart of.

Well, I think that's all for today, my daughter will be home from preschool soon and I'm thinking maybe I'll try and fold some of this laundry we have laying around. I fear we're going to get consumed by the clean socks and undies if I don't try and keep myself awake and get it folded.

Hope everyone is well, till next time.

~Kristina.

No comments:

Post a Comment