Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I was going to write yesterday but decided it would be best if I cleaned up and whatnot rather than sit here. Also, yesterday my little girl got her needle, so up till it was time for her to go have a nap for the afternoon, she was pretty fussy off and on, which is different for her. I also think she's finally starting to get some teeth, but then, I think I thought the same thing a month or so ago and here she is, almost 8 month old and still toothless! I'm fine with that though, I want her to stay a 'baby' for as long as she can, I think once they get teeth they're no longer a 'baby', they really seem to have a grown up look to them.

Anyways, nothing really going on around here today. I have my weekly appointment with my son this afternoon, and as usual I'm NOT looking forward to it. The woman we see is alright, but seriously after the last couple weeks the woman is getting on my nerves! She has this way about her that makes you 'almost' feel like you need to do exactly what she says because, when you shoot down one of her ideas she makes a huge deal out of it! Ugh. 

I have also been having troubles sleeping again. I don't know what it is, but from time to time I have a horrible nights sleep that carries on for some time, then settles and I sleep alright. Sunday night I slept GREAT. So great, that I didn't hear the alarm at 4:30am for hubby, I didn't hear him get up, leave, nothing. I didn't wake till 6:30am when the alarm for me and the kids went off. I suppose I woulda heard the 4:30 one if it was set to buzzer and not the radio. I don't know what causes it, but it's sooo annoying. Hopefully this phase settles soon!

Well I'm going to end this and go tinker around somemore on here. Seems whenever I do want to tinker around I get interrupted. Oh... wait, maybe I won't. The baby is really getting upset again. Maybe I'll go feed her and get her down for her afternoon nap while we wait for her sister to come home from pre-school.

Till next time.

Kristina.

No comments:

Post a Comment