Friday, January 7, 2011

Enjoy The Weekend!

So, here we are, another weekend is upon us. What are you doing for the weekend? Cleaning, relaxing, shopping, maybe visit some friends/family? Tomorrow a friend is coming over to deliver some late xmas gifts to the kids, he hasn't been able to visit due to work etc, so that'll be fun for them. We're also going to play some card games. Anyone out there play the Monopoly Card game? What about the Yahtzee one? If not, you should go buy them and give them a try, they're interesting, frustrating and fun all at once!

Sunday I'm making cabbage rolls, yummmmmmy! I can hardly wait, maybe that's because I'm hungry and I'm awaiting hubby to get back with food, but regardless, cabbage rolls are so good, and last time I made them it was mouth watering. The only complaint I got was there wasn't enough lol! Of course, cabbage rolls can be a bit on the 'smelly' side if you know what I mean!

Well, I just wanted to post something quick since I now made this known to a wonderful forum I belong to. If any Canadian 'strangers' stumble upon this, you should go and check out www.canadianfreestuff.com. They're a wonderful site that posts all the latest contests, coupons, freebies and more. The staff and members are a great bunch of people. I've only been a member since September 2010, and already it seems like I 'know' some of the members very well, kinda like a new online family. It's great. Oh and you don't have to talk only about coupons/freebies etc, you can post about anything you like... the latest vent, how much you hate *or love!* your inlaws etc. So please come on over and check us out, you won't be disappointed!

Till next time.

Kristina (BloomingRose)

No comments:

Post a Comment