Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A New Year. A New Step In The Online World.

So, hello and Happy New Year to anyone who might read my blogs. I'm Kristina and totally new to this blog thing! Have you noticed that blogs seem to be the thing these days? It seems for anything and everything out there, you need a blog. Whether it be a contest, a company trying to promote their goods, freebies, whatever. Most of it has a blog of some sort attatched to it.

I'm going to be honest here, I've always wondered WHY everyone is so hyped up over 'blogging'. A blog to me is like a journal, so why is it, we have journal sites and now blog sites? Are they not the same thing? Can you not host a giveaway, post freebies, thoughts, whatever it is that's on your mind in a journal? What exactly IS a blog? Blog. Such a funny word. Blog blog blog. Who thought up this word and what were their thoughts in titling it a 'blog'. Something new to ponder!

Anyways, I'm out. Going to try and figure out how to customize my profile and such. I'm not very good at the whole HTML aspect, but I'm sure I'll get it figured out in due time. Plus I'm sure there are sites out there that can give me templates and whatnot haha. Yep, even in a blog I'll take the faster way out!

Till next time.

Kristina. (Blooming Rose.)

No comments:

Post a Comment